KIEHLS RARE EARTH DEEP PORE CLEANSING MASQUE + AFFORDABLE DUPE

GIRL LISTEN

If you have large pores, dull skin, oily skin, clogged skin, acne prone skin or just need to feel pampered GET THIS

like now.

Clay masks are my favorite because you can literally feel it drying on your face so it kinda gives you that reassurance that something is going on.  

I've tried sooo many masks from drugstore to high end and I think I've found the one.

After using it a few times I noticed my skin feeling so much more smooth and clear.  Reason why I got it was I noticed some texture on my cheeks and it felt like my skin was clogged so I tried it 2x a week and it helped heal those areas!

This mask claims:
  • to draw out oil, dirt and toxins that clog pores
  • has oatmeal and aloe vera to soothe (aka if you have any redness it will help calm it)




Key Ingredients


Bentonite

Found in Canada and the Midwest, this is a colloidal aluminum silicate clay used as a suspending agent in a variety of skin care formulas including lotions and makeup. Because it absorbs oil, it is often used as a facial mask to reduce shine. Also helps to stabilize formulas.

Aloe

Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine for its skin soothing benefits. It's also known to possess hydrating properties and helps increase the water content in skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant growing in the Dominican Republic.

Amazonian White Clay

Helps purify and detoxify skin. This clay is known to remove bacteria, toxins, excess oil and dead cells that can clog skin and result in enlarged pores.



This mask retails for $33 dollars and you can buy it at SEPHORA, Kiehls.com, and Nordstrom.

A dupe for this would be the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask
(which contains bentonite clay like the Kiehls mask)
$8.40

https://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Cleansing-Original-Bentonite/dp/B0014P8L9W?th=1

Comments

Popular Posts