STOP SAYING YES TO SHIT YOU HATE

2018 so far as been the year of the real, raw, unapologetically me.

I used to care so much of what people thought and I always wanted to serve and help people who wouldn't do the same for me.

I used to worry if I posted something that wasn't trendy or wasn't cool or it was weird.

I stopped making Youtube Videos a few years back because I was worried people from Highschool would see it.

So I stopped caring.

Inspired by my boyfriend who is literally the coolest dude, I no longer am saying yes.
Im finding my Little Mermaid voice to say NO and start doing things for ME and you should too if you're in the same boat.

Cause this is OUR life and we can literally do whatever we want.  Like think about it, we really can (how cool is that!)

Stay strong, stay weird, stay you.


this is for all the negative thoughts that were holding me back
& to all the people who said mean things.
smile.
lifes good.



Comments

Popular Posts