Eczema

 Struggles of Eczema


So these past couple of weeks I have started to notice these small red bumps on my stomach and breasts.  They feel flat and are dry.  Instantly I worried because I am very familiar with my skin and any changes in it so this was very out of the ordinary.

I right away started googling what this could be and was mortified with all the photos and things I was reading on.  I emailed my Physician photos of what was happening because I wanted a medical point of view.  She said it was a possible form of “eczematous dermatitis” she recommend that I use a topic medical called triamcinolone which is “This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Triamcinolone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a medium- to strong-potency corticosteroid.” 

I also started using CeraVe lotion and Dove Sensitive Skin bar in the shower.


So it’s been two days, I honestly have not noticed any change. Of course my self tanner is fading too so my skin is becoming more pale and the redness is starting to show more which then causes me to freak out *stressed af*

I deal with a form of eczema on my arms called “keratosis pilaris” so I’m used to dealing with abnormal skin situations but this one really is making me worry.


I’m hoping this topical will relieve the redness and patches and put this at ease for me. If anyone else is dealing with this kinda thing I would love to not feel alone and see what worked for you!

I’ve included some pictures, for myself to look back on, kind of like a progress thing mostly but also to show you that if you’re dealing with this you are not alone and whatever feelings of insecurity and worry are happening, I hope we get through this.

I APOLOGIZE IF THIS PHOTO IS HARD TO LOOK AT

 
My skin itches so bad, and I am trying everything to not itch it.

UPDATE
10/21/18
My eczema has gone down!  After a few days of using the prescribed cream it has helped so much!  It is no longer red and patchy!  The joy I have is insane!  I am so happy.


Comments

Popular Posts